Friday, July 06, 2007

IT'S BEEN HOW LONG???

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!

Never thought i'd let so much time go by between posts but life's been quite busy. i've still been checking out my favorite places in the Blog Universe but i've been really slacking on my own personal work. Since i last posted i've hit the big 4-0 (in April) and spent a lot of time with the family. Now it's time to get busy again just because i feel the need to keep the creative juices alive. First up is an ol' MIGHTY MOUSE piece i did but never finished till now. i'll be posting a bit more often now that i've gotten the 'itch' back!!!


"HERE HE COMES TO SAVE MY BLOG!!!!!!"

-C!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason Quinones said...

YO CHARLIE!
nice to have you back! AWESOME mighty mouse! love the retro sepia tone feel to it and the crazy "it's clobberin' time!" expression on his face!

nice to know the family is all good and doing ok. and thanks for stopping by at my blog, just read your comments. thanks!

now let's try and get Jesse back...

12:09 PM  
Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

Yes! Ha..I had a feeling when I saw your posts on Jason's and Lou's sites..I was like hmmm...did he just post somethin' new..? So, lo and behold a very cool Mighty Mouse! I agree with Jason, the sepeia tone and textures gives it that nice vintage poster feel. Glad to see you're back and ready to post some new stuff...we'll be looking forward!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Lou said...

nice Might Mouse buddy! it inspires me to finish p some of my stuff.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would be very interested in offering you some paid work as a comic book illustrator - possibly for Mighty Mouse comics.

hcvang@vangcreative.dk

1:08 PM  
Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

way to go charlie!
and way to go hans christian!
recognize!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home